Betsy Prator MSN,ARNP-BC
Bettina (Betsy) Prator is a board-certified advanced registered nurse practitioner who sees patients before and after their surgeries at the Digestive Health Institute. She works mainly with patients at the Mickle Center for Reflux and Esophageal Disorders and those who need surgery for liver, gallbladder and pancreatic conditions. In 2013, Betsey received the Excellence in Advance Practice Nursing Award.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Divine Word University, Tacloban City, Philippines
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of South Florida, Tampa
- Postgraduate Advanced Certification in Acute Care: University of Texas School of Nursing, Houston
- License: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Florida
- Certification: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Certification