Deowattie John MPH,MSN,ANP-BC
Deowattie John is a board-certified adult nurse practitioner who sees patients before and after their surgeries for colorectal, gallbladder, liver or pancreatic conditions. In addition to being a certified nurse practitioner, Deowattie is a certified registered nurse infusion (CRNI) and a certified occupational health nurse-specialist (COHN-S).
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: State University of New York, New Paltz
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of South Florida, Tampa
- Master of Public Health: University of South Florida, Tampa
- License: Adult Nurse Practitioner, Florida
- Certifications: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (NP-C), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANP-BC), Certified Registered Nurse Infusion (CRNI), Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specia